Mr. Stephane Maurais
Alco Prevention Canada
4800, Autoroute, 440 Ouest, Suite 3, Laval, Quebec - H7T 2Z8, Canada
The Redline Single Use Breathalyzer is a personal bag operated single-use breathalyzer that allows consumers to measure precisely their alcohol blood level by simply blowing in a tube! This product is innovative and unique on the market. Employers can offer them to their customers and employees for events where alcohol beverages are served.
Very useful for these events :
The Redline Breathalyser has been recognized by the France Government as a valid tool for detecting alcohol for drivers
|Min. Order Quantity||1000|
|Delivery Time||2 weeks|
|Packaging Details||box or cello|
|Accuracy||± 2 % margin error|
|Operation||5 easy steps :
- Snap off the ends of the red and white caps at the end of the tester tube.
- Using ONE continuous breath, fully inflate the bag.
- Insert the WHITE cap end of the tester into the WHITE neck of the fully inflated bag.
- Using both hands, squeeze the bag slowly and evenly, so that ALL the breath contained in the bag is expelled through the tester tube. This should take approximately 30 seconds.
- Evaluate the results under good lighting conditions. Results are best visible after approximately 2 minutes.
|Shelf life||Printed on the packaging (24 months)|